Friday, August 05, 2005

13 October 1999, Wednesday

Since the results were not favorable, I gave a make-up quiz to them saying that I will get the highest grade between the two quizzes. Actually, I asked them first whether they want to take the re-test then or the next day. They chose to do the re-test today. I gave again another quiz and again reminded them of what they were supposed to do. As what I would do, I went around checking on the students overseeing their works to make sure that they answered properly without telling them the answers to the quiz of course. They finished the quiz.

I checked their quizzes and I was happy that the results were more favorable this time! I can see that they kept their mistakes in mind and learned from it. They remembered their mistakes more than what they heard. But you know, there are still some people who do not want to learn from their mistakes and wants to always be guided and fed. I am worried for this particular student of mine who is like this. She only gets high grades when I am helping her out. But when she is left on her own, she could not survive. I wonder if she ever was dependent on her yaya when she was young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home