Saturday, September 02, 2006

The correlation between photography and traveling

When I would talk to my friend who dove into photography with his Nikon D50 two or three years ago, I could not seem to relate with him when he starts talking about his passion for traveling. He is passionate about it to the point that he wants to be part of WOW Philippines. He just can't seem to stay put. He always seems to be talking about going to Bohol, to Puerto Galera, and wherever there is a beach.

Now that I got my own Canon 350D, I seem to have suddenly increased my interest in traveling. Suddenly I find myself dreaming about going to beaches, to the rural areas, to mountains, to fields, to rivers, to fiestas. My eyes crave for color, for "Kodak" moments.

There is indeed a correlation between traveling and photography. Get into photography and travel. Capture the culture with a click. Capture the drama of life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home