Monday, November 06, 2006

Omigosh, I could have been on TV tonight!!

Following our report on ADB, I missed a call from an ABS-CBN guy. I returned his call and he was asking if I were available sana for an on-cam interview about the ADB report! Imagine?! Too bad I'm based in Laguna now that the ABS people couldn't make it due to time constraints. If I were in Manila right now, I could have had that on-cam interview!!! Major exposure! Hehehe. Even if it pushes through, I sure need to read my own research again to be able to say something. Heck I forgot what I wrote already! I mean, that was two years ago and many things have happened already in between!

Oh well, at least I know the report will be featured on TV tonight. :) I'll try to record it and post it here if I catch it. But if you catch it, record it for me. Hehe. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home