Monday, November 06, 2006

On Business Nightly

So I waited drowning in a bombardment of TV ads before the segment actually began. I was prepared to wait until 10PM for the clip, but thank goodness, it came in 9:13PM (ANC time). The clip didn't mention our names, but at least the "ADB study" was mentioned and quoted it at least twice. I mean, what could be better than interviewing Dr. Federico Macaranas himself about brain drain? He's THE expert on the topic. He is well quoted in our research, too. I couldn't have done -- not even slightly -- a better job than him!!! I'm not even a Ph.D. holder.

Anyway, so much said and excitement poured over my "30 minutes of fame"*, and I have to go back to reality now: a noble English teacher in the suburbs and still loving it. :)


*My fame totalled 30 minutes = talking and chatting with 3 friends and my sister about it. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home